Vikings – the true story
In connection to the premiere of season 5B of HBO Nordic´s hit series Vikings Vikingaliv offers an exclusive guided tour and mini exhibit covering the truth behind some of the characters.
Vikings has sparked a great interest in the viking age with characters like Lagertha, Björn and Ragnar. But did you know some of the characters we’ve gotten to know, love and hate throughout the years are based on both the Nordic sagas and real people?
Experience the thrilling story behind the characters through this 40 minute long guided tour. The tour was created by Vikingaliv’s guide and archaeologist Tora Larsdotter Andersson. Apart from the tour Vikingaliv also offers a mini exhibit on some of the characters and the somewhat real people behind them.
Buy tickets in advance:
Scroll down the calendar to the date that suits you.
Choose the ticket called VIKINGS svenska (Swedish) or VIKINGS Engelska (English) since the tour is held in two languages.
Included in the price is both entrance fee and guided tour.
Buy your ticket here:
THE GUDIED TOUR WILL BE HELD IN BOTH SWEDISH AND ENGLISH. IT IS INCLUDED IN VIKINGLIV’S ENTRANCE FEE AND HELD ON THESE DATES:
- November 17th 11.30am – Swedish
- November 17th 2.30pm – English
- November 18th 11.30am – Swedish
- November 18th 2.30pm – English
- December 1st 11.30am – Swedish
- December 1st 2.30pm – English
- 2 december kl 11.30am – Swedish
- 2 december kl 2.30pm – English
- 15 december kl 11.30am – Swedish
- 15 december kl 2.30pm – English
- 16 december kl 11.30am – Swedish
- 16 december kl 2.30pm – English
- 28 december kl 11.30am – Swedish
- 28 december kl 2.30pm – English
- 4 januari kl 11.30am – Swedish
- 4 januari kl 2.30pm – English
The tour and the exhibit is presented in collaboration with HBO Nordic